Athletic Field Rentals
Allen Parks and Recreation athletic fields are available to residents, non-residents and Allen-based clubs. Each team is allowed one field reservation on the calendar at a time. Reservations are made in 2-hour blocks. Teams may make their next rental the day after their practice was held.
Online reservation memberships and inclement weather procedures are for baseball and softball practices of Allen-based teams and teams registered with Allen Sports Association. Contact the Parks and Recreation Main Office for an online reservation membership or to make a reservation.
Game field rentals are required to minimize scheduling conflicts, provide acceptable parking spaces, ensure fields and restrooms are unlocked, and coordinate field and facility maintenance. The following parks consist of game fields: Allen Station Park, Bolin Park, Celebration Park, Ford Park and Spirit Park.
City of Allen Athletic Leagues and Allen Sports Association are given priority for games and practices.
These fields are available for rental:
Field Rental - Practice Use
City of Allen offers online rentals for softball and baseball. To book a rental, you must first contact the Parks and Recreation Office to obtain a free membership. Each membership is only allowed one field reservation on the calendar each week. If multiple rentals are made, they are subject to cancellation of the field as well as membership cancellation. All prices listed are for a 2-hour rental block.
Practice Rental Fees
Allen Sports Association (ASA)
- ASA teams should book all field rentals
- $4 per rental block without lights
- $6 per rental block with lights
City of Allen League Teams
- $0 per rental block without lights
- $6 per rental block with lights
- $30 per rental block without lights
- $46 per rental block with lights
NOTE: To receive the resident rate, at least 51% of the team roster must reside in Allen. Teams are required to submit a complete roster to be eligible for the free baseball or softball membership. This process is required each session. Resident rental fees only apply to individuals who reside in Allen and/or adult sports teams currently registered in a City of Allen league.
NOTE: Baseball fields are closed for maintenance on Wednesday and Sunday. Any field rented for practice use will not be lined or chalked, and the infield is not required to be dragged.
Rentals are made in 2-hour blocks, as listed below:
|Weeknight Blocks||Weekend Blocks|
|N/A||7:30 AM - 9:30 AM|
|N/A||9:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|N/A||11:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
|N/A||1:30 PM - 3:30 PM|
|3:30 PM - 5:30 PM||3:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|7:30 PM - 9:30 PM||7:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
For the latest field conditions, visit the City of Allen page on RainoutLine.com or call 469.214.4255. Field status is updated at 3 p.m. daily. Sign up for automatic field status text and e-mail notifications through the RainoutLine website. Download the Rainout Line app on App Store or Google Play.
Please call 214.509.4723 and press '1' if you experience any of the following issues with your reservation:
- Field gates are locked
- Field lights are not on
- Others (teams/individuals) are using the field during your reserved time
Fields available for rental
The following fields can only be used with a reservation. Reserve a field by following the instructions in the Field Rental – Practice and Tournament Use guide. To reserve a field for game or tournament use, complete the Athletic Field Rental Agreement. You will be contacted once a decision is made.
- NOTE: Spirit Park Cricket Pitch, Celebration Park Soccer Fields, and Spirit Park Softball Fields are NOT available for rentals. City of Allen has an agreement in place with Dallas Cricket League for all cricket-related leagues and tournaments through Feb. 14, 2023. The City will partner with tournament directors for weekend tournaments, but Celebration Park Soccer Fields and Spirit Park Softball Fields are NOT available most Sundays through Fridays due to league offerings.
|BASEBALL FIELD||AGE DIVISION||MOUND||FENCES|
|Allen Station Park Field 2 & 3||U8/U10||46 feet||200 feet|
|Allen Station Park Field 4||13U||54 feet||300 feet|
|Allen Station Park Field 1 & 5||U9/U10, 8/10U||46 feet||200 feet|
|Bolin Park Fields 1 & 2||U12||50 feet||275 feet|
|Celebration Park Field 1||High School||60.6 feet||300 feet|
|Celebration Park Field 2||13U||54 feet||360 feet|
|Celebration Park Field 3 & 4||U7/U8, 4-8U||46 feet||225 feet|
|Ford Park Field 1||All||50 feet||275 feet|
|Ford Park Field 2 & 3||All||50 feet||300 feet|
- All baseball fields are natural turf.
- Baseball fields are closed Wednesdays and Sundays for watering and maintenance.
- Baseball teams may practice on any available game field or Ford field with reservation, but base and mound distances will not be adjusted for practices.
- No metal spikes on artificial turf fields and mounds.
|SOFTBALL FIELD||AGE DIVISION||MOUND||FENCES|
|Allen Station Park Fields 1, 2, 3, 4 (Artificial Turf)||Youth||35, 40 or 43 feet||200 feet|
|Ford Park Fields 1, 2, 3|
|All||50 feet||300 feet|
|Spirit Park Fields 1, 2, 3, 4|
|All||40, 43 or 50 feet||300 feet|
- All softball fields open seven days a week, except on City holidays
- No metal spikes on artificial turf fields
Multipurpose Fields (Football)
|Ford Park East||80 yards|
|Ford Park Lacrosse||80 yards|
|Ford Park West||100 yards|
- All football fields are natural turf
- Football fields are closed Wednesday and Sunday for watering and maintenance
Multipurpose Fields (Lacrosse)
|Celebration Park Fields 1, 2|
(No field lights)
|Ford Park Lacrosse (lights available)||80 yards|
- All lacrosse fields are natural turf.
- Lacrosse fields are closed Wednesday and Sunday for watering and maintenance.
Soccer Fields - Tournament Use Only
|Celebration Park - 16 to 22 available fields; no field lights||Varies from 90 feet by 60 feet; to 330 feet by 210 feet|
- Soccer fields are natural turf.
- Soccer fields are not rentable for games or practices.
- Soccer fields are closed Wednesday and Sunday for watering and maintenance.