If you replace a high-volume toilet with one featuring a WaterSense label, you may qualify for a rebate! Learn more about WaterSense and find qualifying models
How do I apply?
- Review the rebate application for program guidelines.
- Select, purchase and install a low-flow toilet. Save your receipts and bar codes!
- Schedule disposal of your old toilet by calling 214.509.4551.
- Complete the online Toilet Rebate Application as soon as possible. Your rebate won’t be processed until all paperwork is received.
Can I mail a printed application?
If you prefer to mail a printed application, please print and complete a Toilet Rebate Application. Be sure to enclose the following with your application:
- Copy of original invoice or sales receipt showing date and place of sale, date and address of installation (if performed by vendor or contractor), itemized description of purchase and cost of items; and
- Copy of original proof of purchase with complete barcode (if self-installed)
Mail application and documents to: City of Allen, Attn: Toilet Rebate, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, TX 75013
How much can I save?
If your rebate application is approved, the City of Allen will rebate $50 for the installation of a low-flow toilet. The cost may include hardware and installation costs incurred by a licensed plumber. Limit three toilets for the lifetime of a residence.
What size toilet qualifies for this rebate?
Toilets must be 1.28 gallons or less. Proof must be submitted with application. (Look for the WaterSense label.)
How many toilets can I receive a rebate for?
Limit three toilets for the lifetime of a residence
What do I do with the old toilet?
Old toilets that are replaced must be disposed of by making an appointment for Community Services to collect them (214.509.4551).
Is a permit required?
City of Allen does not require a plumbing permit to replace an existing toilet.
Who qualifies for this rebate?
This program is for owner-occupied residents only; tenant and commercial requests are not eligible.